Puncher & Wattmann
Winner of the Blake and Newcastle Poetry Prizes, John Watson has rapidly established himself as one of Australia’s most interesting and innovative poets.
He is the author of
- A First Reader,
Montale: A Biographical Anthology (Collected Works Volume 1), which was shortlisted for the NSW Premier’s and Adelaide Festival Poetry Prizes,
- Erasure Traces (Collected Works Volume 2),
- Views from Mt Brogden and A Dictionary of Minor Poets (Collected Works Volume 3),
- Occam’s Aftershave (Collected Works Volume 4).
- John Watson's latest title is Three Painters (Collected Works Volume 5).
Puncher and Wattmann titles by John WatsonA First Reader
Montale: A Biographical Anthology: Collected Works Volume 1
- samples: John Watson, ‘Late Montale’
Views from Mount Brogden and A Dictionary of Minor Poets: Collected Works Volume 3
Occam’s Aftershave: Collected Works Volume 4
- on other websites:
Pursuing the Elusive Whole: Ashley Haywood Reviews ‘3 Painters: Collected Works Volume 5’ by John Watson, Rochford Street Review, September 2015
You're invited to subscribe to our semi-regular email newsletter.
Puncher & Wattmann currently has a backlog of unpublished titles and we're not accepting unsolicited poetry submissions more information.