Puncher & Wattmann
Musgrave found alive in bedroom
In a shock to many, Australian publisher David Musgrave was pronounced alive after being discovered in a bedroom many hours after his last appearance. A witness on the scene confirmed his apparent live status, with the well-known Salom sniff test. Mr Musgrave was in striped pyjamas (image not shown to protect the sensibility of our gentle readers).
An image from our archives - here Musgrave is presenting his finely honed impersonation of Winston Churchill.
You're invited to subscribe to our semi-regular email newsletter.
Puncher & Wattmann currently has a backlog of unpublished titles and we're not accepting unsolicited poetry submissions more information.
- Blog posts about the new anthology
- Launch of a comprehensive new anthology
- Praise for Philip Salom’s new novel Waiting
- Dennis Greene’s ‘Here Be Dragons’
- Launch by John Watson of Ground by Martin Langford
- Launch by Kate Lilley of John Tranter’s Heart Starter, 101 New Poems 2015
- Vanishing Point wins US stage adaption