Puncher & Wattmann
Jill Jones wins 2015 Victorian Premier’s Literary Award for poetry
A huge congratulations to Jill Jones whose book The Beautiful Anxiety was the worthy winner of the 2015 Victorian Premier's Literary Award for poetry. Congratulations too to Andy Kissane whose Radiance was also shortlisted for the award. The photo above by Annette Willis shows Vic Premier Daniel Andrews and Jill at the award presentation.
You're invited to subscribe to our semi-regular email newsletter.
- The Puncher & Wattmann Prize for a First Book of Poetry
- Blindside by Mark Reid launched in Sydney
- Blog posts about the new anthology
- Launch of a comprehensive new anthology
- Praise for Philip Salom’s new novel Waiting
- Dennis Greene’s ‘Here Be Dragons’
- Launch by John Watson of Ground by Martin Langford