Puncher & Wattmann
Dennis Greene’s ‘Here Be Dragons’
A perfect day for Greene's Dragons
A warm sunny afternoon at the shady Tropical Grove in the campus of the University of Western Australia was the perfect day for the launch of Dennis Greene's poetry collection, Here Be Dragons. Dr Marcella Polain launched the collection. She was joined in the readings by Mike Williams and Jan Kapetas, with whom Dennis has had a long association, and by his wife and daughter.
Dennis said "It was a most enjoyable day, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Puncher and Wattmann and Mal McKimmie for their support and guidance."
You're invited to subscribe to our semi-regular email newsletter.
- The Puncher & Wattmann Prize for a First Book of Poetry
- Blindside by Mark Reid launched in Sydney
- Blog posts about the new anthology
- Launch of a comprehensive new anthology
- Praise for Philip Salom’s new novel Waiting
- Dennis Greene’s ‘Here Be Dragons’
- Launch by John Watson of Ground by Martin Langford