Puncher & Wattmann
Anthony Lawrence has published twelve books of poems, the most recent being The Welfare of My Enemy. He has also published a novel, In The Half Light (Picador, 2000). His work has been translated into German, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian, Ukrainian and Japanese, and has received numerous awards . He teaches creative writing at Griffith University. His new collection, Signal Flare, is due out from Puncher & Wattmann in late 2013.
Puncher and Wattmann titles by Anthony LawrenceThe Welfare of My Enemy
- reviews: Anthony Lawrence, ‘TheWelfare of My Enemy’ in Sydney Morning Herald
- reviews: Anthony Lawrence, ‘The Welfare of My Enemy’ in The Australian
- reviews: Anthony Lawrence, ‘The Welfare of My Enemy’ in Meanjin
- reviews: Anthony Lawrence, ‘The Welfare of My Enemy’ in The Australian Book Review
- on other websites:
Martin Langford, Another Year Another Crop, Meanjin 2 2013
Rae Desmond Jones, Poetry of the Great Australian Nightmare, Rochford Street Review March 27, 2012
- samples: Anthony Lawrence, ‘Vision’
- launch speeches or articles: Anthony Lawrence, ‘Signal Flare’ launch by Judith Beveridge
You're invited to subscribe to our semi-regular email newsletter.