Puncher & Wattmann
Vanishing Point wins US stage adaption
Vanishing Point, a crossover verse novel by Jeri Kroll, has been adapted for the stage in the United States at George Washington University and was one of eight winning works selected for full production at the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival in January 2015. Jeri is pictured at the Australian Embassy with Ambassador of Australia to the US, Kim Beazley.
Vanishing Point was launched on May 14 this year by the poet and speechwriter Aidan Coleman, at the SA Writers’ Centre. An optimistic work, Vanishing Point sees its central character, Diana, confront and eventually overcome some of the most dangerous symptoms of anorexia and bulimia.
Professor Tracey Wade, Dean of the School of Psychology at Flinders University, and an international expert on eating disorders, spoke at the launch.
Comprehensive Teachers’ Notes for Vanishing Point will shortly be available in eBook and PDF format to registered members of the P&W website.
You're invited to subscribe to our semi-regular email newsletter.
- The Puncher & Wattmann Prize for a First Book of Poetry
- Blindside by Mark Reid launched in Sydney
- Blog posts about the new anthology
- Launch of a comprehensive new anthology
- Praise for Philip Salom’s new novel Waiting
- Dennis Greene’s ‘Here Be Dragons’
- Launch by John Watson of Ground by Martin Langford